KENNEWICK, Wash. (KCPQ/Tribune Media Wire) — (12/7/19) Police arrested a woman on suspicion of DUI after she got her RV stuck in a Washington state Taco Bell drive-thru.
According to the Kennewick Police Department, the woman drove the wrong way into the fast-food restaurant’s drive-thru shortly after midnight Friday.
The RV couldn’t make the turn and got stuck at the corner of the building.
Officers said they suspected the 56-year-old of driving under the influence. She was booked into Benton County Jail.
- 4 suspects arrested in connection with SAU student’s death, 2 of the suspects are on the current football team roster
- BREAKING: GAC to Suspend all Sports Competition through December 31
- Concerned staff at Tensas Parish Detention Center meets with warden, sheriff; employee says “nothing will change”
- Former Louisiana Tech star Darryl Lewis shares his experiences in new role of safeties coach at El Dorado
- Football Friday Night 2-A-Days Preview: El Dorado Wildcats