LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTVE/KARD) — Governor Asa Hutchinson is limiting his public appearances after his office says he come into contact with a person who is positive for Covid-19.
It’s the closest known Covid-19 case to reach the governor.
Health officials say this is out of an abundance of caution.
- Couple that tested positive for Covid arrested after boarding flight
- Fish & Game Forecast – Thursday, December 3rd
- Six charged in ‘birth tourism’ scheme that cost U.S. taxpayers millions
- Rafer Johnson, 1960 Olympic decathlon champion, dies at 86
- Suspect in two-state Thanksgiving rampage that left one dead, five injured, is charged with murder