LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTVE/KARD) — Governor Asa Hutchinson is limiting his public appearances after his office says he come into contact with a person who is positive for Covid-19.
It’s the closest known Covid-19 case to reach the governor.
Health officials say this is out of an abundance of caution.
- Funeral arrangements for Kori Gauthier set for Opelousas April 24
- Arkansas: Scammers are phishing for personal information with text message click bait
- WATCH: Interview with KARD’s newest digital producer, one week after college graduation.
- Louisiana officials react to ex-cop Derek Chauvin’s guilty verdict
- Two Monroe men arrested on slew of drug charges