Biographies and highlights for members of the 2020 induction class for the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame, as announced on Saturday. The class includes Kobe Bryant, Tim Duncan, Kevin Garnett, Tamika Catchings, Rudy Tomjanovich, Kim Mulkey, Eddie Sutton, Barbara Stevens and Patrick Baumann.
- Black Lives Matter protesters peacefully march to state capitol
- Officer in Breaux Bridge apologizes for ‘immature’ Facebook post about protesters
- Bills aimed at easing reentry sent to Louisiana governor
- Many states scrambling to update hurricane plans for virus
- Homeless Florida student to graduate as valedictorian