Biographies and highlights for members of the 2020 induction class for the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame, as announced on Saturday. The class includes Kobe Bryant, Tim Duncan, Kevin Garnett, Tamika Catchings, Rudy Tomjanovich, Kim Mulkey, Eddie Sutton, Barbara Stevens and Patrick Baumann.
- LSU falls vs St Louis in second game of season
- Saints tackle Armstead on COVID-19 list, out vs Broncos
- Weekend Forecast – Saturday, November 28th
- Governor Edwards responds after Supreme Court rejects petition from Pastor Tony Spell for violating ban on large gatherings
- Black Friday sees record online as US shoppers stay home