MIAMI (KRON) – San Francisco 49ers’ Richard Sherman is taking to social media to voice his concerns about the NFL’s drug-testing policy.
The cornerback tweeted Thursday he had submitted to a “random PED and blood test two weeks in a row” ahead of the Super Bowl game on Sunday.
“So a Random PED and Blood test two weeks in a row?! I gotta go play the lottery I must be the most lucky man in the world,” Sherman tweeted.
“I wonder how many other player have to get blood taken before the Super Bowl. Probably a very exclusive fraternity,” he added in second tweet.
You can read more about the NFL’s drug policies here.
- Second study testing a COVID-19 antibody drug reports setback
- Study: 1 to 2 million tons of US plastic trash goes astray
- Walmart puts guns, ammunition back on display at US stores
- Louisiana State Police investigating inmate death at Concordia Parish Correctional Facility
- What you may not know about (not so) secret code names