The Southeastern Conference is finally set to open its college football season minus the big crowds and some the league’s star players.
The COVID-19 SEC season starts Saturday and features 10 league-only games and won’t have the traditional tailgating scenes.
Gone, too, are some of the league’s best players, including LSU wide receiver Ja’Marr Chase and much-anticipated new Georgia quarterback Jamie Newman.
- Rocky Mountain National Park closes as massive wildfire explodes across Colorado
- Treasure-seeker charged with damaging Yellowstone during hunt for Forrest Fenn’s prize
- Man arrested in Kannapolis accused of collecting weapons, threatening to kill Presidential Candidate Joe Biden
- Debate quiz: Who said it? Biden or Trump?
- Football ‘Thursday’ Night: Cedar Creek-OCS renew rivalry; Neville opens district with Franklin Parish, plus more!