No sports being played has hurt fans and in turn hurt the pocketbooks of most collegiate programs. Louisiana Tech is no exception. As a result, athletic departments are being asked to slash costs, in order to stay afloat. Ideas have been tossed around, including the suggestion of a merger between the Sun Belt and Conference USA. Both conferences reside in the same geographical footprint. Bulldogs Athletic Director Tommy Mclellland addressed the notion today.
- Biden introduces key members of science team, including pioneering geneticist Eric Lander
- Bills fans donate to Lamar Jackson’s favorite charity following QB’s injury
- Bills advance to AFC championship with 17-3 win over Ravens
- Rodgers, Packers beat Rams 32-18 to reach NFC title game
- Governor John Bel Edwards sending 174 national guard troops to Washington D.C. for inauguration