Twitter was going absolutely crazy yesterday after Southern athletic director stated that the Bayou Classic will still be going on but, it will not be in New Orleans this year
at the superdome.
But possibly in 2021. But the Bayou Classic’s twitter page came out and said.
“Hey Bayou classic family! No official decisions have been reached as it relates to any details regarding Bayou Classic 2020, 2021. We appreciate your patience and hope to have more info in the coming weeks.”
Here is a snippet of what the Southern AD said.
“So the question is about the Bayou Classic. The Bayou Classic will not be in New Orleans this year. And possibly two years. There will be a Bayou Classic game and we are looking at three places right now. On the campus of Southern University, Shreveport, Louisiana independence stadium, and possibly LSU that can maximize the number of people with social distancing in place”, said Southern Athletic Director Roman Banks.
- Second stimulus check update: Group pushes $908B plan to break virus relief impasse
- Humans demolish Utah monolith and trash delicate desert
- Union Parish Sheriff’s Office arrest suspect in Tuesday morning homicide
- G.B. Cooley asks voters to check ‘yes’ on their tax renewal proposition
- Barr: No evidence of widespread voter fraud