MONROE, La. — Dean Smith is out as head coach at Wossman High School, KTVE/KARD has learned.
After six years at the helm, Smith was relieved of his duties as head coach and athletic director.
This past season, the Wildcats finished 6-6, including a second round loss to Iota in the postseason.
NBC 10’s Sports Director Chris Demirdjian will have more on NBC 10 News at 6:00.
- Nashville mom, stepson charged in killing of 14-year-old boy with autism
- See the 71 movies titles coming to Netflix in November
- With Charlie Brown specials gone from TV, here’s how to watch them for free
- Second stimulus checks: White House less optimistic than Pelosi on pre-election deal
- Recruit of the Week – Leaving his own legacy