MONROE, La. — Dean Smith is out as head coach at Wossman High School, KTVE/KARD has learned.
After six years at the helm, Smith was relieved of his duties as head coach and athletic director.
This past season, the Wildcats finished 6-6, including a second round loss to Iota in the postseason.
NBC 10’s Sports Director Chris Demirdjian will have more on NBC 10 News at 6:00.
- Monroe man arrested, charged with First Degree Rape
- Blood drive scheduled for woman injured in Lafayette plane crash
- Newsfeed Now for January 17: Impeachment trial preparations; Chiefs fan gets Andy Reid tattoo
- City of Monroe announces closures for MLK Holiday
- Louisiana woman arrested after purportedly striking intellectually disabled person with broom