MONROE, La. — Dean Smith is out as head coach at Wossman High School, KTVE/KARD has learned.
After six years at the helm, Smith was relieved of his duties as head coach and athletic director.
This past season, the Wildcats finished 6-6, including a second round loss to Iota in the postseason.
NBC 10’s Sports Director Chris Demirdjian will have more on NBC 10 News at 6:00.
- Morning Forecast – Thursday, April 2nd
- New federal rules to help states combat coronavirus patient surge
- How coronavirus can impact your credit score
- Fish & Game Forecast – Thursday, April 2nd
- Senior Night: Franklin Parish’s Derrick Austin