NEW ORLEANS, La. (WGNO) – Jim Causey is an LSU grad.
And an LSU superfan.
He loves his tigers.
WGNO News with a Twist features guy Wild Bill Wood says Jim Causey drives from his home 800 miles away in Illinois.
He lives not far from Champaign, Illinois where he’s a corn farmer.
He makes the trip twice a year to Louisiana.
It’s his pilgrimage.
He makes the trip to shop for LSU stuff for himself and his family.
Wild Bill bumped into Jim Causey on a shop-til-he-drops extravaganza at the Black & Gold – Purple & Gold Sports Shop at 2106 Veterans Boulevard in Metairie, Louisiana.
- Virus death toll in China rises as US prepares evacuation
- Human remains and evidence in missing person case found during Prairie County investigation
- Terry Bradshaw considers Super Bowl ‘very easy to do,’ won’t approach it differently
- Trailblazing 49ers assistant has roots in Chiefs Kingdom
- Monroe City Council will vote on resolution that addresses illegal dumping