NEW ORLEANS, La. (WGNO) – Jim Causey is an LSU grad.
And an LSU superfan.
He loves his tigers.
WGNO News with a Twist features guy Wild Bill Wood says Jim Causey drives from his home 800 miles away in Illinois.
He lives not far from Champaign, Illinois where he’s a corn farmer.
He makes the trip twice a year to Louisiana.
It’s his pilgrimage.
He makes the trip to shop for LSU stuff for himself and his family.
Wild Bill bumped into Jim Causey on a shop-til-he-drops extravaganza at the Black & Gold – Purple & Gold Sports Shop at 2106 Veterans Boulevard in Metairie, Louisiana.
- House delays action on defense bill as Black Caucus presses for voting rights
- Juul settles more than 5,000 lawsuits for undisclosed amount
- Lawmakers face closing window to pass landmark bipartisan marijuana bill
- December election: Proposed constitutional amendment 3
- Near 100-year-old Historic building In Monroe receives Massive facelift