NEW ORLEANS, La. (WGNO) – Jim Causey is an LSU grad.
And an LSU superfan.
He loves his tigers.
WGNO News with a Twist features guy Wild Bill Wood says Jim Causey drives from his home 800 miles away in Illinois.
He lives not far from Champaign, Illinois where he’s a corn farmer.
He makes the trip twice a year to Louisiana.
It’s his pilgrimage.
He makes the trip to shop for LSU stuff for himself and his family.
Wild Bill bumped into Jim Causey on a shop-til-he-drops extravaganza at the Black & Gold – Purple & Gold Sports Shop at 2106 Veterans Boulevard in Metairie, Louisiana.
- Fish & Game Forecast – Thursday, November 26th
- Tik Tok creators use original songs and art to make viral “Ratatouille” Musical
- FoodBanks have feed thousands of families, college students since March
- COVID-19 pandemic drives more business to Country Vittles for Thanksgiving meals
- What sets Saints QB’s Drew Brees and Taysom Hill apart?