BATON ROUGE, La. (WVLA) – (11/17/19) During Saturday night’s game against Ole Miss, LSU quarterback Joe Burrow overtook Rohan Davey for the single-season passing record (previously set in 2001 with 3,347 yards).
Burrow now has 3,354 passing yards on the season, with two full regular season games remaining.
The record was set with a pass to Ja’Marr Chase for 18 yards. The next play resulted in a touchdown to put the Tigers up 14-0.
Tune in to your Geaux Nation Sports at 10pm on NBC Local 33 for more from the LSU vs Ole Miss game.
- Man once accused of grave theft named culprit of statue vandalism
- GRAPHIC DETAILS: Woman speaks out after receiving graphic texts from delivery driver
- Saints and Colts meet on MNF 10 years after New Orleans Super Bowl XLIV victory season
- Regulators to set up 3-digit suicide hotline number like 911
- Chipotle spreads holiday cheer by offering free burritos this week