BATON ROUGE, La. (WVLA) – It is official, the votes have been counted and the young giraffe at the Baton Rouge Zoo has a new name.
It was exactly 50 days ago that Burreaux made his way into the world.
- White House hosts event to share positive police stories as Congress works on reform
- League Lights for July 13, 2020
- What is Phase 4? Why does it affect the start of high school football season in Louisiana? LHSAA Executive Director Eddie Bonine explains to NBC 10
- Ouachita Parish School officials highly encourage graduation attendees to wear masks
- Community responds to Governor Edwards’ mask mandate for state of Louisiana