NEW ORLEANS, La. (WGNO) – Who Dat Spirits is excited announce the launch of its new signature “Who Dat Vodka” with its official launch party at Gris-Gris on Wednesday, November 20th from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
At the launch party, fans will get a chance to taste the new vodka, which will be available at Gris-Gris, Rouses, and additional retailers.
In addition to serving up specialty cocktails, Who Dat Golden Ale from Urban South Brewery, delicious cuisine from Gris-Gris, there will be live music by Treme Brass Band, Superfans, and Who Dat giveaways.
The label on the “Who Dat Vodka” bottle is very unique. It incorporates several New Orleans “characters.”
For ticket information for the “Who Dat Vodka” Launch party, click HERE.
- Monroe man arrested for suspected drug use in restaurant parking lot
- Female student set to be the first Cybersecurity graduate from Grambling State
- Louisiana man accused of setting house on fire with kids inside; told authorities drugs, mental illness was to blame
- Local family asks community to help send 100 birthday cards for 100-year-old grandmother
- Arkansas police ask for help identifying truck involved in Morgan Nick kidnapping case