(AP) — The challenges facing new Arkansas coach Sam Pittman were significant enough without extra wrenches being thrown into his plans.
Pittman needed to change the culture following a 2-10 season that saw Chad Morris fired. But COVID-19 came along, cost him spring practice and limited his ability to establish himself with his new team.
Once the team finally could get back together, a new challenge arose. As a side effect of the pandemic, the schedule changed.
Fourth-ranked Georgia and No. 8 Florida got added to the Razorbacks’ schedule when the Southeastern Conference opted for a league-only slate.
- Marjorie Taylor Greene mocks congressional colleague’s transgender rights flag with sign
- One-third of freshwater fish face extinction, report says
- Monroe Police searching for several wanted persons
- West Monroe man arrested along I-20 after allegedly trying to drive stolen ATV to Shreveport
- Coronavirus in Louisiana: 779 new cases, 33 new deaths reported on Thursday