BATON ROUGE, La. (WVLA) – (10/25/19) In 3 days, Vice President Pence is scheduled to arrive in Baton Rouge and stump for Republican businessman Eddie Rispone.
The remarks will be made at the Eddie Rispone for Governor Reception which our sources say is taking place at the Country Club of Louisiana.
The following day, VP Pence will make his way to Fort Hood Army Base.
The Office of the Vice President says, Pence “will participate in a veteran transition round table, observe a training exercise, and deliver remarks to U.S. Army uniformed and civilian personnel.”
- K9 cadaver dog alerts “twice in the same area on the river,” search for missing LSU student to begin again on Sunday morning
- LSU AgCenter announces online butter making class
- Van riddled with dozens of bullet holes found in Mississippi River
- #1 Oklahoma comes to Ruston to face Lady Techsters |Grambling baseball comes back to take down Southern
- Grambling State’s softball series against Southern is postponed to tomorrow, Monday, & Tuesday