BOSSIER CITY, La. (KTAL/KMSS) It’s confirmed – President Donald Trump will visit Bossier City next week to stump for Republican gubernatorial candidate Eddie Rispone.
According to U.S. Rep. Mike Johnson, the President’s visit “is a go.” Trump will be at the CenturyLink Center in Bossier on the evening of Nov. 14, just two days before the hotly-contested election.
In the polls, Rispone is running neck-and-neck with incumbent Democrat Gov. John Bel Edwards and Republicans hope Trump’s visit will put Rispone over the top.
- Beast of the Week: Sterlington’s Cole Johnson and Jordan Townsend
- Delhi’s Tasionna McDowell stays local, signs with ULM
- Three Warhawks reach double figures in loss to Mississippi State
- Mayor Jamie Mayo speaks out on Trump Rally accusations and has White House emails to back him up
- Quarterback J’Mar Smith among three Bulldog football players ruled unavailable versus Marshall