BOSSIER CITY, La. (KTAL/KMSS) It’s confirmed – President Donald Trump will visit Bossier City next week to stump for Republican gubernatorial candidate Eddie Rispone.
According to U.S. Rep. Mike Johnson, the President’s visit “is a go.” Trump will be at the CenturyLink Center in Bossier on the evening of Nov. 14, just two days before the hotly-contested election.
In the polls, Rispone is running neck-and-neck with incumbent Democrat Gov. John Bel Edwards and Republicans hope Trump’s visit will put Rispone over the top.
- Grayson Chief of Police arrested for obstruction and malfeasance
- After 28 years, Robert Sanders retires as Vidalia’s basketball coach
- Workouts have resumed for Arkansas high schools – but with several requirements
- Crossett residents hope for genuine change after community-wide gathering
- LA Tech and Grambling State join forces to host peaceful protest through Ruston