BATON ROUGE, La. — The Associated Press is calling Billy Nungesser as the winner for the 2019 Louisiana Lieutenant Governor race.
According to the Louisiana Secretary of State website, Nungesser is holding on to his nearly 500,000 vote lead over Willie Jones.
- Jualea Hayes hosts “Unity Jam Session” to show unification in Monroe and surrounding cities | Friday Ellis attended
- Good Samaritan returns lost dinosaur stuffed animal to Louisiana boy
- LSU fraternity pays off former cook’s mortgage
- Zydeco legend Leo ‘The Bull’ Thomas dead at 84
- NPSO: Investigation lands fired deputy behind bars on felony theft charges