BATON ROUGE, La. — The Associated Press is calling Billy Nungesser as the winner for the 2019 Louisiana Lieutenant Governor race.
According to the Louisiana Secretary of State website, Nungesser is holding on to his nearly 500,000 vote lead over Willie Jones.
- ULM looks to avoid sweep against the lady red wolves of Arkansas State
- Louisiana Tech looking to sweep the road runners of UTSA
- ULM adds Warhawk alum, Alonzo Hampton, to Terry Bowden’s staff as Assistant Head Coach
- LSU Rallies For Fourth Straight Win, 85-80, Over South Carolina
- President-elect Biden announces picks for science team as security tightens ahead of inauguration