UPDATE: TALLULAH, La. (KTVE/KARD) — Walnut Bayou Water System has rescinded all boil advisories for their water system.
The Walnut Bayou is issuing a partial system boil advisory.
According to the Water System, they’re issuing an advisory to install fire hydrants.
This work is being done for the Afton Fire Department.
This advisory is effective immediately and will remain in effect until rescinded.
- Seven constitutional amendments on the ballot in Louisiana this year.
- Ferriday, Jena are winners; Richwood falls to Lafayette Christian on rare high school football Saturday in Northeast Louisiana
- Quarterback TJ Finley is the spark Tigers need to top Gamecocks on Homecoming
- Despite solid defensive effort from ULM, Warhawks drop to 0-6 with loss to South Alabama
- GALLERY: LSU runs away from South Carolina