Tallulah, La. (05/12/20)— The Walnut Bayou Water System has issued a system wide boil advisory for all its customers due to a 12 inch main line break.
Customers of Walnut Bayou are reminded to boil their water for ONE FULL MINUTE before use.
This includes brushing your teeth, making ice, or mixing drinks such as Kool-Aid or tea.
Customers are to boil their water until advisory is rescinded by Walnut Bayou.
- Watch Live: Twitter, Facebook, Google CEOs testify on social media protections amid censorship claims
- RIP Mexican Pizza: Popular Taco Bell dish starts disappearing from menus
- 6-year-old boy’s ‘YouCanBeABCs’ rap video inspires kids to dream big
- Ohio woman creates Baby Yoda from 451-pound pumpkin
- Newsfeed Now: President Trump heads to Arizona, Biden works virtually from Delaware