Tallulah, La. (05/12/20)— The Walnut Bayou Water System has issued a system wide boil advisory for all its customers due to a 12 inch main line break.
Customers of Walnut Bayou are reminded to boil their water for ONE FULL MINUTE before use.
This includes brushing your teeth, making ice, or mixing drinks such as Kool-Aid or tea.
Customers are to boil their water until advisory is rescinded by Walnut Bayou.
- Beetle keeps rivals off scent of food buried for offspring
- NFL Conference Championship betting tips: Bet now or bet later?
- Dog and goat serving as mayor raise money for a playground
- FBI vetting Guard troops in DC amid fears of insider attack
- 70-year-old woman accused of spiking husband’s coffee with insect killer