Winn Parish, La. (06/02/20)— The Village of Sikes Water System of Winn Parish is experiencing problems with their water supply due to a break in a water main and is therefore issuing a system wide boil advisory for all of their customers.
All customers are reminded to boil their water for ONE FULL MINUTE before use.
This includes making ice, brushing your teeth, and in the rinsing or preparation of food.
This boil advisory is to remain in effect until rescinded by the water system.
- Stimulus check update: Report says White House eyeing $1 trillion package
- Hiring soared in May as mass layoffs eased
- Newsfeed Now: Woman gives birth on pontoon boat; Arkansas girl becomes hero
- WATCH: Louisiana woman gets arrested after threatening family with bat & gun
- Four Angola Prison correctional officers sentenced for beating handcuffed, shackled inmate