Winn Parish, La. (06/02/20)— The Village of Sikes Water System of Winn Parish is experiencing problems with their water supply due to a break in a water main and is therefore issuing a system wide boil advisory for all of their customers.
All customers are reminded to boil their water for ONE FULL MINUTE before use.
This includes making ice, brushing your teeth, and in the rinsing or preparation of food.
This boil advisory is to remain in effect until rescinded by the water system.
- Oldest living Marine celebrates 107th birthday
- Gov. Edwards Urges Everyone to Prepare for Tropical Storm Beta
- Foot Locker turning U.S. stores into temporary voter registration sites
- Keys to the Game: Saints at Raiders
- GOP Senator Lisa Murkowski says she’ll oppose Supreme Court nomination before Election