Winn Parish, La. (06/02/20)— The Village of Sikes Water System of Winn Parish is experiencing problems with their water supply due to a break in a water main and is therefore issuing a system wide boil advisory for all of their customers.
All customers are reminded to boil their water for ONE FULL MINUTE before use.
This includes making ice, brushing your teeth, and in the rinsing or preparation of food.
This boil advisory is to remain in effect until rescinded by the water system.
- Second stimulus check update: Group pushes $908B plan to break virus relief impasse
- Humans demolish Utah monolith and trash delicate desert
- Union Parish Sheriff’s Office arrest suspect in Tuesday morning homicide
- G.B. Cooley asks voters to check ‘yes’ on their tax renewal proposition
- Barr: No evidence of widespread voter fraud