Tullos, La. (02/27/20)— The town of Tullos has issued a partial boil advisory due to a water leak, causing an entire line to be shut down.
The areas affected are Fullerton, Morrow, and Urania Lease Rd.
People in the affected areas are reminded to boil their water for one full minute before use.
This advisory is to remain in effect until rescinded by the town of Tullos.
- ‘Taco Tuesday’ Taco Bell plans to feed America this Tuesday
- Part Five: Disappointing end to 2020 season
- Analysis: Virus upends Mississippi budget writing process
- Texas tightens rules on neighboring Louisiana over virus
- First glimpse inside Louisiana’s makeshift hospital during coronavirus pandemic