East Carroll Parish, La. (07/10/20)— The Monticello Water System in East Carroll Parish has issued a partial boil advisory for the northern end of the water system.
Customers of this water system are advised to boil their water for ONE FULL MINUTE before use.
This includes making ice, brushing teeth, and in the rinsing or preparation of foods.
This boil advisory is to remain in effect until rescinded by Monticello Water System.
(Article has been corrected to state the boil order is only for the northern end of the water system.)
- NCAA cancels fall championships as major football marches on
- Back to school: Dept. of Defense outlines plan for military schools to reopen
- Football Friday Night 2-A-Days: Briarfield Academy and Beekman Charter
- Sumac Mart owners clean up debris left from fire, plan to rebuild and continue working on their current construction project
- Catalytic converters cut from two church vans, Union County Sheriff’s Office warn public to check vehicles regularly during the coronavirus pandemic