Rapides Parish (KTVE/KARD) (03/09/20)— Early Saturday morning, a single vehicle crash killed a man from Deville, LA.
The driver was properly restrained, but he received fatal injuries.
The initial investigation by State Police revealed that the crash occurred at approximately 1:00 A.M. on LA Highway 1207, near Buckeye High School.
The crash involved a 2013 Chevrolet Silverado, driven by 49-year-old Michael J. Miles.
For reasons still under investigation, Miles lost control, exited the left side of the roadway and impacted a tree while traveling southbound on LA Highway 1207.
Miles sustained serious injuries and was transported to a local hospital, where he ultimately succumbed to his injuries.
A toxicology test was obtained and submitted for analysis. The crash remains under investigation.
- ‘All I can do is do better,’ Teen shares social media troubles, hopes to help other young girls before it’s too late
- #15 LSU Softball falls in Game One at NC State
- #3 LSU Gymnastics finishes sixth at NCAA Championships
- ‘This violence must end’: Calls for action on Capitol Hill after latest mass shooting
- White House COVID-19 Response Team announces additional funding to fight COVID-19 variants