Union Parish, La. (08/07/20)— D’Arbonne Water System – North has issued a boil advisory for a portion of its customers.
The affected areas are:
- Barnes Bridge (Spearsville)
- Holley Road
- Wilbur Road
- Snowball Road
- Ernestine Road
- Hack Road
- Sarah Road
- Walter Road
- Sims Road
- Dennis Road
Customers in these areas are advised to boil their water for ONE FULL MINUTE before use.
This includes making ice, brushing teeth, and in the rinsing or preparation of food.
This boil advisory is to remain in effect until rescinded by D’Arbonne Water System – North.
- Football Friday Night: Close games all around, gridiron action on Friday in Louisiana, plus scores
- Boil Advisory: D’Arbonne Water System North
- Biden reacts to death of Justice Ginsburg, rejects quick vote on her successor
- McConnell pledges quick vote on next justice; Biden says no
- AP Exclusive: More migrant women say they didn’t OK surgery