Union Parish (08/03/20)— D’Arbonne Water System – North has issued a boil advisory for a portion of its customers.
The affected areas are all of Holley Road and 162-923 Barnes Bridge Road in Spearsville.
Customers in these areas are advised to boil their water for ONE FULL MINUTE before use.
This includes making ice, brushing teeth, and in the rinsing or preparation of food.
This boil advisory is to remain in effect until rescinded by D’Arbonne Water System – North.
- ULM Political Science Professor speaks on the future of the United States Supreme Court
- Weekend Forecast – Sunday, September 20th
- Oldest living Marine celebrates 107th birthday
- Gov. Edwards Urges Everyone to Prepare for Tropical Storm Beta
- Foot Locker turning U.S. stores into temporary voter registration sites