UPDATE: Union Parish, La. (02/24/2020) — The D’Arbonne Water System has rescinded a boil advisory that was issued last week.
The water has been deemed safe for use.
ORIGINAL: Union Parish, La. (02/21/2020)— D’Arbonne Water System has issued a boil advisory for all of the North system due to a break in a water main.
All customers are to boil their water for one full minute before use. This includes making drinks or ice, brushing your teeth, or in the preparation of food.
This boil order is to stay in effect until rescinded by D’Arbonne Water System.
To see if your residence is in the effected area, click here.
- Fish & Game Forecast – Tuesday, April 13th
- Louisiana Tech baseball continues to rise in latest D1 Baseball rankings
- Despite change in venue, stakes are still high for Grambling and Southern in the Bayou Classic
- PREVIEW: LSU set to play host to Grambling on Tuesday
- Biden meets with bipartisan group of lawmakers to discuss American Jobs Plan