San Antonio, TX (12/02/19)— Three people died Sunday evening in an emergency landing gone wrong in San Antonio.
According to CNN, a small, single engine plane was flying from Sugar Land to Boerne, Texas, when it experienced engine trouble and attempted an emergency landing in San Antonio, crash landing on a street instead.
Reports of the crash came in around 6:30 P.M. Thankfully, no commercial buildings or apartment buildings were hit.
No one was harmed except the three on board, of which there were no survivors.
The crash is still under investigation.
- Weekend Weather: Saturday, December 7th
- Woman arrested for DUI after RV gets stuck in Taco Bell drive-thru
- Louisiana man arrested for sexually abusing animals and children, among other crimes
- Co-inventor of New Orleans ‘hand grenade’ cocktail dies
- Louisiana couple travels the world while wearing LSU attire