(KARK) – (10/30/19) Doctors from the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciencesare looking into new ways to reduce and hopefully stop essential tremors for patients.
Recently UAMS held a therapeutic trial utilizing a new wearable device called the Cala Trio. It resembles a watch and uses neuromodulation therapy.
John Kilgore participated in the trial.
Kilgore struggles with essential tremors. He, along with more than three dozen others, joined the trial at UAMS.
“After the use of the simulator it just completely went away and I thought this works,” Kilgore says.
- Beast of the Week: Sterlington’s Cole Johnson and Jordan Townsend
- Delhi’s Tasionna McDowell stays local, signs with ULM
- Three Warhawks reach double figures in loss to Mississippi State
- Mayor Jamie Mayo speaks out on Trump Rally accusations and has White House emails to back him up
- Quarterback J’Mar Smith among three Bulldog football players ruled unavailable versus Marshall