(KARK) – (10/30/19) Doctors from the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciencesare looking into new ways to reduce and hopefully stop essential tremors for patients.
Recently UAMS held a therapeutic trial utilizing a new wearable device called the Cala Trio. It resembles a watch and uses neuromodulation therapy.
John Kilgore participated in the trial.
Kilgore struggles with essential tremors. He, along with more than three dozen others, joined the trial at UAMS.
“After the use of the simulator it just completely went away and I thought this works,” Kilgore says.
- Thousands of people are volunteering to be laid off
- Grayson Chief of Police arrested for obstruction and malfeasance
- After 28 years, Robert Sanders retires as Vidalia’s basketball coach
- Workouts have resumed for Arkansas high schools – but with several requirements
- Crossett residents hope for genuine change after community-wide gathering