(WTNH) — (12/11/19) A new app will automatically call 9-1-1 and record emergencies when you say a safe word.
“UR-Safe” is now available for both Apple and Android phones.
Users can call out their safe word, even if their phone is across the room. The device will instantly record the incident, send the person’s name to police, and store a streamed video on a designated person’s smartphone.
The app is programmed to the owner’s voice, so no one else can trigger it.
- ‘After School Satan Club’ sparks religious freedom debate in Virginia
- City of Monroe kicks off the holiday season with Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony
- Football Friday Night: Final scores for December 2, 2022
- Uvalde shooting victims seek $27B, class action in lawsuit
- Russia rejects pullout from Ukraine as condition for talks