(WTNH) — (12/11/19) A new app will automatically call 9-1-1 and record emergencies when you say a safe word.
“UR-Safe” is now available for both Apple and Android phones.
Users can call out their safe word, even if their phone is across the room. The device will instantly record the incident, send the person’s name to police, and store a streamed video on a designated person’s smartphone.
The app is programmed to the owner’s voice, so no one else can trigger it.
- Monroe plans to get decorative bus benches for the Monroe Transit
- US now says no evidence of ‘kill capture teams’ at Capitol
- What lies ahead for the impeachment process against Trump?
- ‘We want to sound the alarm:’ CDC warns more infectious COVID strain may become dominant in US
- DC takes ‘aggressive posture’ on security ahead of Inauguration Day