UPDATE: WASHINGTON PARISH, La. (KTVE/KARD) — The Louisiana State Police say they have found Grace Talley and she is safe.
WASHINGTON PARISH, La. (KLFY)(November 17, 2020 3:33 pm) — The Louisiana State Police has issued a Level II endangered/missing child advisory for a 14-year-old girl last seen near her residence in the Pleasant Hill area of Bogalusa.
Grace Talley, 14, is a Hispanic female with long dark brown hair, standing 5’3″ and weighing approximately 170 lbs. She was wearing a grey Columbia jacket when she disappeared. She was last seen Nov. 16.
Anyone with any information regarding the whereabouts of Gracie Talley should immediately contact the Bogalusa Police Department at (985) 732-3611.
- ‘We’re just playing a sport’: US Olympic athletes on mental health challenges
- Senate holds rare Saturday session to work on bipartisan infrastructure bill
- What is an NFT? How tech is saving tradition in Tokyo
- Bromell looks to replace Bolt atop Olympic 100-meter podium
- Olympians keep an eye on the weather in Tokyo as temperatures rise