(KLFY) Louisiana State Police says there will be no drones allowed at any upcoming Mardi Gras parades.
The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) under part 107 prohibits the operations of sUAS over large crowds of people without a waiver, police said.
The FAA also has implemented intermittent Temporary Flight Restrictions (TFRs) in the city New Orleans throughout the 2020 Mardi Gras season.
- Hobby Lobby temporarily closing all stores, will furlough ‘nearly all store employees’
- Search underway for Kennedy family member, her 8-year-old son after canoe accident
- Police: Louisiana man charged with murder in father’s death
- Louisiana hospitals, medical staff stretched thin amid virus
- Louisiana Democratic Party Extends DNC Delegate Selection Deadlines