COUSHATTA, La. (WVLA) – (12/26/19) The Louisiana State Fire Marshal’s office says a woman and her 7-year-old son have died in a late night apartment fire.
Investigators say it happened Wednesday night in an old commercial bank that had been converted into apartments in Coushatta.
The victims were found in a downstairs unit.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
- Friday Roundball Roundup: OCS girls remain undefeated; Throwback night at Sterlington vs. Wossman, plus more!
- Shanahan: ‘No injuries to report’ ahead of 49ers NFC Championship game
- Louisiana tech’s student government starts campus conversation on gender identity and Title IX
- North Louisiana AG-Business Council hosts the 2020 Ag Expo
- 18 arrested in Bossier Parish human trafficking sting