LOUISIANA (AP) – (1/29/20) Louisiana’s second medical marijuana grower hasn’t started selling therapeutic cannabis yet, but the company is offering an over-the-counter CBD product at the state’s marijuana dispensaries.
Ilera Holistic Healthcare is the company partnered with Southern University to grow medical marijuana.
The hemp-derived CBD comes in a liquid tincture form, a bottle containing a dropper to use. Southern and Ilera officials are hosting a Thursday event to tout the new products at H&W Drug Store, the medical marijuana pharmacy in the New Orleans area.
Ilera CEO Chanda Macias wouldn’t give a timetable for when the company will start selling medical marijuana in Louisiana.
- Study: Unemployment may be low, but many jobs don’t pay enough
- 70-year-old St. Martinville man arrested on aggravated crime against nature charge
- City council will discuss changing the names of two streets
- How farmers are dealing with the large amount of rainfall hitting the ArkLaMiss
- Dallas PD recruitment at Grambling State University