BROOKEHAVEN, La. (WVLA) – (12/7/19) A 72-year-old Brookhaven man won more than $1.24 million in Tuesday’s Louisiana Lottery jackpot drawing.
Darryl Jordan, a long-time Louisiana Lottery player, received $886,230.52 after federal and state tax withholding, and he said he plans to use the money to build a new home for himself, according to Dustin Annison of the Louisiana Lottery Corporation.
Jordan’s winning ticket came from Circle K Store No. 2723988 on Avenue G in Kentwood, according to Annison.
- George Kittle: From fifth-round pick to Pro Bowler
- Javonte Smart Scores 20 as LSU Earns Road Win at Ole Miss, 80-76
- 13 year-old, 14-year old charged in early morning shooting in Lafayette
- LSU Women’s Hoops Host No. 11 Kentucky in “We Back Pat” Game
- New Iberia City Councilwoman arrested on DWI, child endangerment charges