BROOKEHAVEN, La. (WVLA) – (12/7/19) A 72-year-old Brookhaven man won more than $1.24 million in Tuesday’s Louisiana Lottery jackpot drawing.
Darryl Jordan, a long-time Louisiana Lottery player, received $886,230.52 after federal and state tax withholding, and he said he plans to use the money to build a new home for himself, according to Dustin Annison of the Louisiana Lottery Corporation.
Jordan’s winning ticket came from Circle K Store No. 2723988 on Avenue G in Kentwood, according to Annison.
- Morning Forecast – Friday, August 7th
- Canadian citizen is second in two days to be sentenced to death on drug charges in China
- Oakland A’s coach says Nazi-like salute from dugout was unintentional and apologizes
- China seals off village after bubonic plague death in inner Mongolia
- ‘Ren and Stimpy’ is getting a reboot