BROOKEHAVEN, La. (WVLA) – (12/7/19) A 72-year-old Brookhaven man won more than $1.24 million in Tuesday’s Louisiana Lottery jackpot drawing.
Darryl Jordan, a long-time Louisiana Lottery player, received $886,230.52 after federal and state tax withholding, and he said he plans to use the money to build a new home for himself, according to Dustin Annison of the Louisiana Lottery Corporation.
Jordan’s winning ticket came from Circle K Store No. 2723988 on Avenue G in Kentwood, according to Annison.
- Louisiana Tech’s Parker Bates earns Collegiate Baseball’s All-American honors
- Senior Night: Dodson’s Seth Owens
- Alcohol sales increased in the midst of COVID-19 pandemic
- Officials respond to Memorial Day spike in Covid-19 cases and hospitalizations
- Louisiana Office of Motor Vehicles reopens locations for limited services