(KLFY) – (12/23/19) The Louisiana Department of Health took to social media to warn people not to use gas ranges and ovens as heat sources for your home because they release harmful carbon monoxide gas.
LDH shared some information from the Centers for Disease Control about how to prevent carbon monoxide exposure
Some of the tips they suggest include:
- Install a carbon monoxide detector in your home and switch the batteries often.
- Don’t use a generator, charcoal grill, camp stove, or other gasoline or charcoal-burning device inside your home, basement, or garage or near a window.
- Don’t burn anything in a stove or fireplace that isn’t vented.
- Don’t heat your house with a gas oven.
- Grambling State Loses an Icon Behind the Mic.
- Grambling State’s “The Voice” passes away after a battle with colon cancer
- Britney Spears tells judge: ‘I want my life back’
- Amazon announces plans to build solar farm in Mississippi
- Blink-182’s Mark Hoppus announces cancer diagnosis: ‘It sucks and I’m scared’