BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – For those that somehow forgot, the LSU Tigers are still the defending national champions.
Coach Ed Orgeron seems to be living his best life since the win over Clemson.
Well now, Coach O is spreading the love by giving Governor Edwards a national championship ring.
Honored to give the Governor a National Championship ring. We are thankful for all he has done for Louisiana and The Tigers! pic.twitter.com/VqNWZe7BvE— Coach Ed Orgeron (@Coach_EdOrgeron) August 14, 2020
The Tigers first game in 2020 is scheduled for September 26 against Ole Miss.
- Football Friday Night: Close games all around, gridiron action on Friday in Louisiana, plus scores
- Boil Advisory: D’Arbonne Water System North
- Biden reacts to death of Justice Ginsburg, rejects quick vote on her successor
- McConnell pledges quick vote on next justice; Biden says no
- AP Exclusive: More migrant women say they didn’t OK surgery