SHREVEPORT, La. (KTAL/KMSS) – (1/12/20) The Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development has reopened highways in Louisiana related to overnight severe weather.
– I-49 northbound & southbound at Kings Highway due to downed wires.
– US 80 at Webster/Bienville Parish line due to downed trees/power lines.
– LA 154 near Athens due to downed power lines.
– US 371 just south of I-20 due to downed trees/power lines.
DOTD says please use caution when traveling in areas experiencing storm damage, and only drive through those areas if absolutely necessary.
- Fish & Game Forecast – Tuesday, August 9th
- Tallulah WWII veteran receives the Key to the City on his 99th birthday
- Carroll’s football team goes ‘Under the Lights’
- What an $80B funding boost to the IRS could mean for taxpayers
- ‘Lucky to be alive’: Ashton Kutcher opens up about rare autoimmune disorder