SHREVEPORT, La. (KTAL/KMSS) – (1/12/20) The Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development has reopened highways in Louisiana related to overnight severe weather.
– I-49 northbound & southbound at Kings Highway due to downed wires.
– US 80 at Webster/Bienville Parish line due to downed trees/power lines.
– LA 154 near Athens due to downed power lines.
– US 371 just south of I-20 due to downed trees/power lines.
DOTD says please use caution when traveling in areas experiencing storm damage, and only drive through those areas if absolutely necessary.
- Helen Reddy, singer known for ‘I Am Woman’, dies at 78
- U.S. missile destroyer ship breaks Navy record for longest stint at sea
- Fighter pilot ejects, jet crashes after colliding with refueling plane
- Scott, Graham meet with SCOTUS nominee on Capitol Hill
- Cool Hand Luke: Bulldogs’ Anthony has monster night versus Houston Baptist. Can he keep it going versus BYU?