SHREVEPORT, La. (KTAL/KMSS) – (1/12/20) The Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development has reopened highways in Louisiana related to overnight severe weather.
– I-49 northbound & southbound at Kings Highway due to downed wires.
– US 80 at Webster/Bienville Parish line due to downed trees/power lines.
– LA 154 near Athens due to downed power lines.
– US 371 just south of I-20 due to downed trees/power lines.
DOTD says please use caution when traveling in areas experiencing storm damage, and only drive through those areas if absolutely necessary.
- Friday Roundball Roundup: OCS girls remain undefeated; Throwback night at Sterlington vs. Wossman, plus more!
- Shanahan: ‘No injuries to report’ ahead of 49ers NFC Championship game
- Louisiana tech’s student government starts campus conversation on gender identity and Title IX
- North Louisiana AG-Business Council hosts the 2020 Ag Expo
- 18 arrested in Bossier Parish human trafficking sting