LAKE CHARLES, La (KLFY) – A Calcasieu Parish woman was arrested, accused of stealing over $60,000 worth of merchandise from a store she worked at, according to officials.
CPSO detectives say 35-year-old Nicole Reeves was caught on the store’s surveillance camera “walking out of the store on numerous occasions with unpaid merchandise.”
Officials say Reeves confirmed this happened for approximately an entire year.
She was arrested and booked into the Calcasieu Correctional Center and charged with theft over $25,000. She was released on a $10,000 bond.
- Carrie Underwood named top artist at CMT Music Awards
- Trio who lived on space station return to Earth safely
- Quibi is shutting down just months after launching
- James Randi, dazzling magician and skeptic, dies at 92
- Company cites pandemic in delaying $9B Louisiana project