BATON ROUGE, La. (KLFY) – (11/24/19) Louisiana State University alumnus Shaquille O’Neal joined in the fun as the Tigers took on the Arkansas Razorbacks Saturday, Nov. 23.
Shaq was spotted on the field hyping up attendees, and at one point even lifted a cheerleader from the ground as the audience cheered.
O’Neal earned his bachelor’s degree from LSU’s College of Arts and Sciences in general studies on Dec. 14, 2000. He became the fourth LSU athlete to have his number retired.
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand as the week ends
- Morning Forecast – Friday, August 7th
- Canadian citizen is second in two days to be sentenced to death on drug charges in China
- Oakland A’s coach says Nazi-like salute from dugout was unintentional and apologizes
- China seals off village after bubonic plague death in inner Mongolia