METAIRIE, La. (AP) — Saints starting receivers Michael Thomas and Emmanuel Sanders have missed practice as New Orleans prepares for a Week 2 tilt against the Raiders in Las Vegas.
Thomas is a two-time All-Pro who could be seen limping off the field late in Sunday’s victory over Tampa Bay.
He’s listed on Thursday’s injury report with an ankle injury.
Payton has declined to address Thomas’ prognosis with reporters.
That leaves uncertain Thomas’ prospects for Monday night’s game or games beyond that.
The Saints say Sanders’ absence was not injury related but have not provided further details.
- Final Trump-Biden debate marked by clashes but less chaos
- Rocky Mountain National Park closes as massive wildfire explodes across Colorado
- Treasure-seeker charged with damaging Yellowstone during hunt for Forrest Fenn’s prize
- Man arrested in Kannapolis accused of collecting weapons, threatening to kill Presidential Candidate Joe Biden
- Debate quiz: Who said it? Biden or Trump?