(11/27/19) Ohio State (11-0) traded spots with LSU (11-0) in the latest College Football Playoff rankings released Tuesday night, with the Buckeyes sitting atop the list and the Tigers placing second.
Clemson (11-0) and Georgia (11-0) maintained their spots at third and fourth respectively.
Alabama (10-1) remains on the outside of the top four spots at fifth, with Utah (10-1) in the sixth spot.
LSU wraps up the regular season Saturday night hosting Texas A&M in Tiger Stadium at 6:00pm.
- Poll shows second stimulus check needed to help Americans pay bills
- Judge temporarily blocks Shreveport mask mandate
- ‘Sinister’ text messages emerge after nursing student vanishes on tonight’s ‘Dateline’
- Coronavirus in Louisiana: State reports 2,642 new cases, 25 new deaths on Friday
- Initial unemployment insurance claims rise for week ending July 4