MONROE, La. (KTVE/KARD) — Northeast Louisiana is set to see gridiron action in less than five days.
But one of the area’s biggest rivalries will not be played this year.
Neville’s home game with Ouachita has been canceled.
According to officials at both schools, several Lions players are in Covid-19 quarantine.
No make up game is expected at this time.
- Air Force One jet seen practicing at Acadiana Regional Airport over the weekend
- Journey to Tokyo: Rugby player Lauren Doyle aims for spot on Olympics roster, gold
- Police, prosecutor plan to fight New Orleans carjackings
- New Orleans shootings leave 1 teen dead, another wounded
- 1 dead, 1 detained in Knoxville school shooting