LAWRENCE, Kan. (AP) — Kansas coach Les Miles has tested positive for COVID-19 and is quarantining in his home, where he plans to fulfill his head coaching responsibilities remotely as the Jayhawks spend a week off before visiting West Virginia.
Miles announced his positive test in a statement Thursday.
The school did not say whether any other players or staff have tested positive, though the Jayhawks have had clusters of positive tests since the beginning of the season.
- China threatens retaliation after new U.S. arms sale to Taiwan
- Morning Forecast – Thursday, October 22nd
- Hundreds ordered to evacuate as Colorado wildfire rages
- First arrests made in push to reduce Covid-19 unemployment fraud in Louisiana
- Peter Madsen, Danish inventor convicted of killing journalist Kim Wall, recaptured after prison break