NATCHEZ, Miss. (AP) — A human skull recovered from the Mississippi River bank in Natchez is being sent to the state crime lab for forensic analysis. The Natchez Democrat reports Adams County Coroner James Lee said his office was notified Thursday that the skull was on the bank near where he recovered a boot July 6 with what appeared to be human remains. Lee says it’s too early in the investigation to know if the two findings are connected.
- Bus-size asteroid to zoom by Earth, ducking below satellites
- Man reunited with late wife’s photo after it blew away during Hurricane Sally
- Cooking with Olivia: Fried Deer Steaks
- Weekend Events for Sept. 25 – 27, Oct. 2 – 4
- Ouachita Parish debris pick up locations for Sept. 24