SHREVEPORT, La. (KTAL/KMSS) – Louisiana State Police have issued a “silver alert” on behalf of the Shreveport Police Department, in hopes of finding a missing elderly man who suffers from dementia.
According to LSP, 87-year-old Vernon Goldston was last seen in Shreveport Thursday afternoon around 6:30 p.m. at the Hampton Inn on Milicent Way.
Police say Goldston has gray hair, stands about 6’1, and weighs 130 pounds. Goldston drives a 2014 Silver Hyundai Santa Fe with a Texas license plate saying “9NZHB.”
Anyone with information on Goldston’s whereabouts is urged to contact Detective Rodney Stewart with Shreveport Police Department at 318-673-7300 or 911.
- Texas man charged with capital murder in deaths of two friends missing since 2016
- Penalties continue to plague Saints in 37-30 loss to Packers
- One dead, several injured in shooting at large biker gathering in Iowa
- California woman arrested for allegedly ramming protesters with her car
- NFL Hall of Famer Joe Montana and his wife rescue their grandchild from an attempted kidnapping