COMO, Miss. (AP) — Authorities say a shooting killed two people and wounded others during a concert in a small northwest Mississippi town. District Attorney John Champion tells WREG-TV gunfire broke out around 2:30 a.m. Sunday during a rap concert in the town of Como. He tells WMCA-TV there are currently no suspects. Como is a town of about 1,200 located about 45 miles south of Memphis, Tennessee.
- Green T. Lindon teachers prepare for upcoming school year with focus on fighting COVID-19
- Who will Biden pick? Democratic lawmakers weigh in on possible VP picks
- Ashley County Medical Center investigates former employee accused of violating federal privacy laws
- Murphy USA provides relief to the city of El Dorado, sponsors summer work program
- West Monroe man and dog find Calhoun man with dementia who had been missing for four days