We’re continuing to recognize athletes from Northeast Louisiana and Southeast Arkansas. This is “Senior night”, presented by Creed and Creed, “Your local injury attorneys.” Meet Neville’s Andrew Cagle. The two-sport star recently saw his baseball career end prematurely. On March 12th Cagle pitched in what would be the tigers’ final contest. An 7-3 win over Sterlington. Cagle struck out eight batters and hit a solo shot. Aside from playing baseball, the senior suited up for Mickey Mccarty’s team, during the fall. This past season, he was the class 4-a defensive m-v-p. Want us to honor your senior? E-mail me at news@NBC10news.net. Include their name, which sport they play, a photo and/or video and stats.
- Family shocked after 2-year-old escapes locked house, walks down street before dawn
- 10-year-old killed and two teens injured in New Orleans shooting
- Morning Forecast – Tuesday, July 14th
- English pub owner installs electric fence to keep customers at a safe distance
- U.S. Navy welcomes its first Black female tactical aircraft pilot