We’re continuing to recognize athletes from Northeast Louisiana and Southeast Arkansas. This is “Senior night”, presented by Creed and Creed, “Your local injury attorneys.” Meet Neville’s Andrew Cagle. The two-sport star recently saw his baseball career end prematurely. On March 12th Cagle pitched in what would be the tigers’ final contest. An 7-3 win over Sterlington. Cagle struck out eight batters and hit a solo shot. Aside from playing baseball, the senior suited up for Mickey Mccarty’s team, during the fall. This past season, he was the class 4-a defensive m-v-p. Want us to honor your senior? E-mail me at news@NBC10news.net. Include their name, which sport they play, a photo and/or video and stats.
- Biden introduces key members of science team, including pioneering geneticist Eric Lander
- Bills fans donate to Lamar Jackson’s favorite charity following QB’s injury
- Bills advance to AFC championship with 17-3 win over Ravens
- Rodgers, Packers beat Rams 32-18 to reach NFC title game
- Governor John Bel Edwards sending 174 national guard troops to Washington D.C. for inauguration