WASHINGTON (WFLA) — President Donald Trump donated his quarterly salary to help “confront, contain, and combat the coronavirus.”
Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham tweeted a photo of a check written out by Trump to the Health and Human Services for $100,000.
LATEST CORONAVIRUS STORIES:
- CDC advisory panel recommends health care workers are 1st to get COVID-19 vaccine
- ‘Very dark couple of weeks’: Morgues and hospitals overflow
- Mississippi schools receive computers for distance learning
- Coronavirus in Arkansas: 1,950 new cases, 10 additional deaths
- Second stimulus check update: Group pushes $908B plan to break virus relief impasse