MONROE, La. — The Republican Party of Louisiana is offering a new incentive to volunteers who help knock on doors in an effort to support gubernatorial run-off candidate Eddie Rispone.
On Saturday, November 9, volunteers are asked to meet at their local campaign offices and help knock on doors throughout the community.
Volunteers who knock on 100 doors or more will get VIP tickets to President Trump’s Shreveport rally.
Click here to register.
- Gov. Edwards declares State of Emergency following cyberattack on government agencies
- Google Launches New Cloud Service, Other Competitors to Follow Suit
- ELECTION: We sat down with two of the Monroe Mayoral candidates for a one-on-one interview
- BREAKING: Big rig wreck on I-20 westbound near Cheniere-Drew exit backs up traffic
- Bill would help provide therapy dogs to vets