MONROE, La. — The Republican Party of Louisiana is offering a new incentive to volunteers who help knock on doors in an effort to support gubernatorial run-off candidate Eddie Rispone.
On Saturday, November 9, volunteers are asked to meet at their local campaign offices and help knock on doors throughout the community.
Volunteers who knock on 100 doors or more will get VIP tickets to President Trump’s Shreveport rally.
Click here to register.
- Despite career night from Self, ULM women’s basketball unable to stop Coastal Carolina
- Bulldogs see double digit lead disappear in final minutes, drop overtime game to Western Kentucky
- Warhawks limited to 36 percent shooting in Thursday loss to UALR; Efretuei recorded a double-double in the defeat
- Roundball Roundup: Girls quarterfinal round edition, several from Louisiana and Arkansas advance
- See how residents and the parish jail are getting by as water crisis continues in Tallulah