MONROE, La. — The Republican Party of Louisiana is offering a new incentive to volunteers who help knock on doors in an effort to support gubernatorial run-off candidate Eddie Rispone.
On Saturday, November 9, volunteers are asked to meet at their local campaign offices and help knock on doors throughout the community.
Volunteers who knock on 100 doors or more will get VIP tickets to President Trump’s Shreveport rally.
Click here to register.
- Federal judge orders DHS to restore DACA, open new applications
- Cam Jordan, Matt Ryan get set for clash in Atlanta
- Stimulus checks: Would a $1,500 payment make you more likely to get a COVID vaccine?
- No local jury for Mississippi man’s trial in police killing
- Analysis: Public health officials under strain amid pandemic