BATON ROUGE, La. (NBC Local 33)(Fox 44) – It seems Louisiana’s Republican incumbent secretary of state will keep his position.
John Couvillon of JMC Analytics & Polling says Kyle Ardoin is the projected winner.
Ardoin went into a runoff with Democrat “Gwen” Collins-Greenup.
- I-20 East truck wreck at Calhoun exit
- Louisiana police officer shot and killed while escorting suspect from H.S. basketball game
- Golden Globes’ pandemic changes: Winners to accept awards from home in live broadcast
- Motorcyclist leads CHP on Interstate 5 chase reaching speeds of 120 mph
- President Joe Biden releases statement on authorization of COVID-19 vaccine