LAFAYETTE, La. (KLFY) — The Vermilion Parish Sheriff’s Office is looking for a boy who escaped from Abbeville General Hospital, Tuesday afternoon.
The juvenile escaped from the hospital located at 118 Hospital Drive in Abbeville around 1:00 p.m. on Tuesday.
Sheriff’s Office Spokesperson Captain Drew David said the suspect was last seen wearing blue jeans and a blue shirt.
No additional information was released about the suspect and David did elaborate on how he was able to escape from the hospital or why he was at the hospital.
This is a developing story. Check back later for updates.
- Fish & Game Forecast – Friday, April 3rd
- The day sports died for Louisiana Tech, and many other collegiate programs
- Senior Night: Delhi’s Tasionna McDowell
- Family and friends surprise El Dorado teen with a birthday parade
- Louisiana virus cases spike as testing expands statewide